At the Windermere Suites, we pride ourselves on being an incredibly romantic hotel in the Lake District. Just a short walk from Lake Windermere, you can enjoy the stunning scenery in our elegant and luxurious accommodation.
Romantic Hotel – Windermere
To help you hit the romantic high notes, we’ve put together our top tips on making the most out of your stay with us.
5 ways to create the perfect weekend in our romantic hotel in the Lake District
1. Share a bubble bath in one of our huge air baths designed specifically for two. Why not make this even more romantic and choose your favourite playlist to listen to whilst you soak in the bubbles and enjoy the sensual lighting?
2. Pick out a selection of both of your favourite nibbles from one of the local shops or delicatessens (we’d be more than happy to recommend a few places) and enjoy a picnic by the lake. Head to a quiet spot for Champagne at sunrise to really boost the level of romance.
3. Treat yourselves to some of our in-room extras and have a romantic night in together. Think Champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate, plus plenty of other luxuries. We haven’t been named one of the top romantic hotels in the Lake District for nothing!
4. Take a romantic hand-held walk to explore the unrivalled Lake District landscape. One of our personal favourites is the stunning Tarn Hows – it’s nothing too strenuous so don’t worry if you’re not massively into walking. You’ll have your super king-size bed with luxuriously sumptuous bedding to come back to afterwards!
5. Go for a romantic candlelit dinner in one of the local restaurants just a stone’s throw away from the Suites – believe us, there is a fantastic selection! You’ll be spoilt for choice. Some of our personal favourites include San Pietro’s, Hooked and Francine’s Coffee House and Restaurant but with such a wide variety of places on offer, we’d be more than happy to recommend somewhere that’s perfect for your tastes.
Here at the Windermere Suites, you can be confident that a weekend away with us will be truly filled with romance. The Telegraph listed us as one of the most romantic hotels in the Lake District and we pride ourselves on being one of the best Lake District hotels for indulgence and privacy.
So what are you waiting for? Book a stay at one of the most romantic hotels in the Lake District for an unforgettable weekend away!